VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Delivered it to the dealer as my door won't open from inside. I did attempt a fix but once I removed the panel I saw some plastic was broken and not the cable!! :*

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Fitted a window to the sliding door while sheltering under a plastic sheet....pouring down all day Arrrrr:(
Window looks good thoughT:

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
started carpeting the new van,
only able to do some untill my windows get fitted and the audiosport window surrounds arrive
picking up an ikea bed on sunday to do me the now untill after wedding

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Valeted and polished inside and out yesterday. Spent the whole day on it, lookin tip top now T:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Sodall!

It's in the van garage having an illumination lead for the navigational compass fitted. The Zig unit fault corrected, a new liesure battery fitted and hopefully some form of volume control on the Toad alarm siren. Gets a bit embarrasing when it goes off while working on the bus outside the house.:D

As I've said before I can do anything from replacing aircraft wings (chipmink to hercules) emptying aircraft bogs no bother but electrics give me the eeby jeebies :confused:

Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Installed my new stereo, installed a carbon monoxide detector, installed a cab carpet (mega van mats - £25), installed some Fli front speakers, installed a gear stick extender and fixed the front 12v socket.

Also discovered my spare wheel has rusted to bits, the tyre is illegal, my jack doesn't work and I'm not convinced the rock and roll bed is as securely attached as it should be !!!

Busy day.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Fitted twin horns to replace the arty farty one..........£6.09 off e-bay and it actually works and sounds good, for how long will seeI:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I fitted the fuse box and completed my 12v wiring drilled holes for the reversing sensors and dropped it off at t4reworx gosport for its respray T:

Good mornings work!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Right I started off securing the canvas down on my austop roof T:

then I removed the half bulk head, and to finish off I removed all the blackout vinyl window film.

Was a busy weekend. well worth it :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Removed the trim at the front and the headlining. Sound deadened the roof and started the insulation. Happy days.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts