VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know what to do, one of them blue trannies with some extra grunt and wheels gave me a wave:eek: i didnt want to be rude so gave a nod (very gently) was that the best course of action? Should i of given him a wave? Should i of swerved in his direction?

I feel abused to be honest, i feel dirty. No amount of showers can wash it from me. Help:eek:*

*(whilst there is nothing wrong with a transit, its just not my cup of tea) Add or delete as you wish

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
may be a t4 driver being forced to drive a tran**** by an evil bossLOL:

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant recommend it enough, stopped at durdle door camp site on the top and walked (steep and loose) down to the cove, which is nicely sheltered. Just snorkelled and chased fish all week end, saw a few congers :* in my wet suit! Another guy pulled out a huge lobster (well worthy of eating) but put it back (he was veggie, fair enough!)

some links.. will put them up in the right place on here but here they are

http://www.worldheritagecoast.net/place.aspx?place=25

http://www.worldheritagecoast.net/showdetail.aspx?venue=379

Ask for sea view when booking.

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Its great down there! Went a few times when we were kids loved the snorkling! and i seem to remember my mum twisting her ankle walking down there.

I'll have to mark it on the trail as a place to visit.

Oh and as for the transit i would give them a wave W:, then make some sarcy comments on my favourite forum when i got home to cleanse myself ;)

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am trying to keep it a secret Jim!!

Not a lot of people know about the car park at the top, Everyone seems to go to the Lulworth cove car park then walk 3 times as far! (good if you like walking) but with a farily heavily pregnant wife she was feeling lazy and didnt want to walk to far! Dont blame her really its 3/4 mile to the beach from the top (durdle door car park, through durdle door campsite) but its got to be 2 1/2 miles from Lulworth.

Print this rubbish out, it will make sense when you are there:ILU:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
when we went to lulworth we parked at the cove-messed about there for a few hours then went for the hike to durdle door,once we realised there was a campsite at the top thats where we camped up for the night,my son loved it
-he also loved it in poole when we were there on a thursday night it was bike night and all the bikers get to park on the seafront side by side and have a show,
there was prizes for best custom/classic/streetfighter etc,then the next tues or thursday it was going to be car night,
we have a massive promenade here and my son said that would be great if we could do something like that at home during the summer,our council wouldnt allow it I:,all we have on the sea front is empty cider bottles-dirty needles and graffiti

a lovely part of the country T:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts