VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go i have been thinking of doing this for some time now . all the parts to do this have cost me nothing has i work where we build park homes . the ply i am have got is called aquapannels that are put in the bathrooms in caravans so they are hard wearing and water proof and very stong also not to heavy this is what i have done today . also i was walking my dog last weekend and found the makings of a folding bed that i am going to make a rock and role bed

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some moor pics i have routerd the back of the ply out so when the edges meet you do not see any of the ply edges has i do not want to use any corner beads and all the doors will be fluse fitting i will be doing the tomorow hope you can see the corners in the pics .also the end behind the drivers seat i have cut on a angel so the seat can still recline

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here are some moor pics of what i done today ie cutting out the doors and a draw
i made a ply template to cut the doors out with so i coukld use my router to get a nice cut out has the stuf im useing is so easy to chip if you use a jig saw

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going to leave it in the finish its in the pics do not realy show it at its best i like the wish wash finish

·
Registered
183 Posts
i just bought a very nice set of push button nickel catches on ebay, very reasonable price of £23.99 with free postage for a set of 5l bargain !! me thinks T:

ebay item number is 180946101198

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep i done that has i want to put this tv on to it also i can put the xbox in one of the copartments .all im wating on know is the small hob i got of ebay for £16.00 .aso while im wrighting this dose any one know where i can get hold of a half bowl sink has i want one to fit this unit it needs ti be around 300mm/500mm also 100mm deep any thoughts on this would help

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
just sorted out a sink i made it from a s/s large dog bowl from trago mills cost £2.39 for the bowl and £2.10 for the waste kit all i need to do now is fit it in the morning

1 - 18 of 18 Posts