VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I have that one, really well bit of kit that is.. make sure you have the keys and the locks for it..

Spreads the load really nice not cheap bit of kit though but is very good and will always have a good resale value if you sell it on later.. I have seen the Van X ones and as much as I like them they are too bloody low.. I know they have done it for looks but it's not any good for my use. I am sure for others..

so for my other van ( works one ) I made my own brakets and bought two bars from my local auto factor whole saler as they have all the different bits there.. at best I carry one set of long ladders on my van other than that light curtain tracks 6m long so I don't need a monster one..

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
As you probably know your need a roof preparation kit if you want to use three bars or in fact more. With the kit it means you can slide them to were you want, instead of having to use the fixed points.
Just thought i mention itT:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just been looking for thule rapid roof bars, to fit my roof rails...
as Thule only go up to 150cm rapid fit bars, as Ive already got the Thule feet for my car,
anyone know where I can get some cross bars to fit my roof rails on the T5? cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts