VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just wondered what you all use your van for?
Mine is used for my dogs, dump runs and pleasure.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Commuting to work, carrying the dogs and everyday family runaround, & for pulling the caravanT:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Work, I use the Mrs car for the dump runs I:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Mines is my daily, and the backs set out as a weekend van for throwing tents, bikes, fishing gear etc in and going offski! Also occasionally to move sofa's!

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dump runs :eek:

I bought a trailer for that so I dont get the van dirty! Rasp:

Mine is a kitesufing wagon (mopped out after most trips) H:
We ve got a little trailor, but i hate towing, so dirty stuff sits in the trailor till hubby goes upT:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds like most of our vans are used for the same thing, i just wondered how many were working vans as well

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Was my full time daily work van as well for about 8 months as my missus nicked my car :( but she has kind of given it back now so opt for the car as do a lot of miles and the van is not so good on Diesel and the kit I need 95% of time fits in the car.

Now its purely (apart from the occasional work) for windsurfing, surfing, carrying the SUP, MTB, camping and adding to my general deafness by playing loud rock music at me Rasp: LOL:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got 4 kids so mine is mainly for fitting them, the mrs and the dog in. Otherwise it regularly has 4 or 5 mountain bikes on the rack/in the boot and mates in for days out biking. Cannock on saturday..... I always seem to be the designated driver for things like that having a caravelle!

And roll on some warm weather, then it'll be filled with camping gear. Oh, and I drive to work in it everyday, do the school run, Tescos etc etc etc. No wonder it clocking up so many miles!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Currently mine is just undergoing a very slow conversion to a simple camper.

Once its done it will be used for work which can be pleasure as im an outdoor instructor.
Its will carry a Kayak, Bike, Climbing gear including a big Bouldering mat and still be able to sleep myself and have a small kitchen pod :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts