VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my intro a few weeks back I've finally done it!
Sold my 370Z and put a deposit down on a 2 year old Bright Orange LWB T30/140 6 speed. It's a 1 owner from new and has a pair of captains seats upfront with the rear converted to 4 caravelle seats and table on the sliding rail system.
Was advertised on eBay a couple of months back but did not sell so I got it a lump less than advertised in the end.
Will have to get some piccies up when I get it this next week or if I can find the eBay link I'll use them for now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's as I want it really. Six separate seats with the back four removable if I want to carry equipment over to France. Quite happy with the wheels on it at the moment. Might get the DPF and EGR removed in 6 months time when VW warranty has expired, and maybe lowered if the wheels allow it. The wife thinks the top half would look nice sprayed cream like the older models ( T2? ].
Going to try and get it M1 approved so we can do same speeds as cars on UK roads.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hellooooo,,,, you will never look back,,,and have a full wallet again,,, you will find you will be buying things for it all the time,but they are great vans to have and to drive,, well done mate A:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Picked her up today from St. Neots, drove over to Suffolk to stop at daughters overnight, couldn't stop smiling all the way! Passed another T5 on route and thought he gestured a hand up, is there an owners etiquette when passing each other?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts