VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
After nearly 2 years of driving with faulty windscreen washers(hole in the tube from the bottle) and spending thousands on the van I invested a massive £2.38 in a new tube,I now have washers that actually work properly,ahhhh joy,it's the little things that count!
Heated washer-jets or normal?

Anyway, getting ready to fit the rebuilt hybrid gearbox that’s been sitting on the bench in my workshop for about a year, new clutch while I’m at it & maybe a lower mileage engine (90,000 vs 350,000+ Miles)

Otherwise just driving the heap....

Rich.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Heated washer-jets or normal?

Anyway, getting ready to fit the rebuilt hybrid gearbox that’s been sitting on the bench in my workshop for about a year, new clutch while I’m at it & maybe a lower mileage engine (90,000 vs 350,000+ Miles)

Otherwise just driving the heap....

Rich.
Normal,didn't know there was such a thing as heated T:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Joined the 200,000 Club. Or at least we would have done if such a thing existed.

We did that on the road down to Spain in October this year.

Next year it's cut down from St Malo to Venice via Geneva then back to Roscoff from somewhere South of France.

Should be up to 230K by then.

Rhys

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
New oil +filter air filter fuel filter new brake fluid a good clean in and outside and a new set of kayak j bars on top :D all good to go now so roll on summer T:

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Cleaned the cab ,polished the windows ,sorted the bike rack and made the bed easier to pull up back into the seating position. T:

P.s. good to see youve not left the fold Linesy , long time ..no see W:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Drove it to the Brecon Beacons to walk around in the mud for 3 hours.
Wish it had tea making facilities when we got back to the car park.

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, so it was a few days ago, but I managed to buy a MK4 Golf with the reg 'T5 GTD' attached. Now on our van' (much more fitting than the previous W444SHH which my wife hated. Waaashh!) I also have an old Golf to take what I can from and sell the rest. £500 well spent I think.

2301 - 2320 of 2387 Posts