VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above we are hopefully moving to france sometime this year and i see that there are some members from france on here but what is the scene like ie are there shows and events etc or is it just a british thing?

·
Registered
151 Posts
As said already the aircooled scene is where it's at here, although Golfs have a pretty big following with a dedicated mag and meets. My T4 isn't particularly bling compared to those in Britain but it stands out here, even on the southwest coast where you see loads of T4s parked anytime there's a half decent swell.

The French forum is pretty good, but I find they're more concentrated on practical stuff like improving vans for camping trips instead of adding lots of shiny bits.

If you need any advice about bringing your van over don't hesitate to ask T:

~ Craig

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well if you get there and it's not quite the scene your used to, You can always arrange an annual meet on your turf. We could all drive over in the summer time and have a "brits onboard" type gatheringI:. would be really cool to see a P&O ferry full of T4's doing the run down to the south coast of France! hahahaT:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts