VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to my van this morning, after washing it yestreday to find some utter moron had smeared their unwanted chips all over my driver's side window and mirror. Just wondering, does it take a special kind of moron or just the average Telford chav type to think up this kind of jolly jape?
Ho ho bloody ho!

·
Registered
401 Posts
i think its not just the telford chavs. it happens all over the place :(
same as you i come out the other morning to find some retard had chucked there unwated kabab all over my bonnet.. if i see anyone do it thay will be gettin a smack..:ILU:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
It's called envy, and that's the only reason it's done so you have to feel sad for them as they've got a 5hit life, with no control of there 5hit little insignificant life..:D

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Happens alot here too :(

Have woken up on a weekend to find alsorts of chaos down my road.. Everything from eggs to traffic cones on top of cars and wing mirrors kicked off etc..

Its just too much booze into the wrong type of people..

I've been seriously considering selling my nice shiney velle and buying a battle bus so i dont have to worry about it as much but why should i have to..

Feel for you fella, at least it was only chips this time :ILU:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
On a Sunday night some toerags used to go along kicking the wheelybins over down our road so I had a old one and filed it with earth put that out and giggled to my self , well on momday all the wheelybins up to my house had been tipped over then from my house to the end of the road all were still standing and from that day on they never been tipped over lol , if only I had seen then when they got to mine lol

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
The only thing that stops this is a hammer to the side of the skull as they are staggering home. T: A: I:

No witnesses - not traceable. Vigilante justice that all sensible people would agree with. They are only going to grow up and spawn other c*nty kids that have the same level of respect and input to society so doing the gene pool (& Blighty in general) a favour like this should be rewarded; sadly you have to keep your little victory to yourself.

Just console yourself in the fact that every other sensible person in Britain has respect for you for doing it & if it makes the news, they'll all be saying 'well done Sir, you're the hero Britain needs' to themselves.

Those who disagree with this aproach are wrong. FACT.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just been out and washed the van again, found half a battered sausage in my exhaust; that actually made me laugh quite a lot (fnar fnar).

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
The little b6$tard chavs round here took a screwdriver to mine :eek:

Oh how I wish I'd seen them ;)

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Went out to my van this morning, after washing it yestreday to find some utter moron had smeared their unwanted chips all over my driver's side window and mirror. Just wondering, does it take a special kind of moron or just the average Telford chav type to think up this kind of jolly jape?
Ho ho bloody ho!

I had that sh!t from the locals here - the grease took some shifting, but worse was the stink of cold greasy chips through the vents!! Had to fish ''em out from under the wiper blades, all covered in greasy cabbage and kebab.

Scum!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The little b6$tard chavs round here took a screwdriver to mine :eek:

Oh how I wish I'd seen them ;)
I know it could've been much worse, it just amazes me the stupidity of some.
Had some wee scrote break my mirror 3 times in 2 weeks once, actually saw him do it the last time, I was in my garage working with the door open, boy did he jump as I grabbed him by the collar. Told him I would lock him in the back of the van and take him to somewhere no one would ever find his remains if I saw him "on my patch" again. Lol!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I know it could've been much worse, it just amazes me the stupidity of some.
Had some wee scrote break my mirror 3 times in 2 weeks once, actually saw him do it the last time, I was in my garage working with the door open, boy did he jump as I grabbed him by the collar. Told him I would lock him in the back of the van and take him to somewhere no one would ever find his remains if I saw him "on my patch" again. Lol!
respect:cool:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Little sods :(

Here's an idea though. It was some longhaired comedian from Oldham who was on about it the other night but it could work.
Get an old football and fill it full of broken bricks. Stick it near to your van at night and just wait till the chip smearers come rolling by.
Nobody can ignore a football especially if full of beer T:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Smearing chips and Chucking kebabs over peoples motors, What kind of moron does this???

...Such a waste of food I:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Had it this end of town also Jase :*

The bin has been pushed over a couple of times - Only mine though !!! Makes you feel a bit targetted :confused:

A for sale sign was carried from 3 doors down and thrown up my drive. It gouged the lawn and bounced against the side of the van. It left a litle crease but no scratch.

A fair bit of takeaway wrapping unselfishly donated.

Seems to be a bit better now next door put up a camera.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I saw the for sale sign mate, I thought the big move was on the cards.
Might get a pedal on up the wrekin sunday if ya fancy it (well, maybe not up it, but deffo down).
My front garden's a magnet for all the kak in Wellington I reckon, I woke up the other morning and some pikey's left a f'in caravan on my lawn.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Little sods :(

Here's an idea though. It was some longhaired comedian from Oldham who was on about it the other night but it could work.
Get an old football and fill it full of broken bricks. Stick it near to your van at night and just wait till the chip smearers come rolling by.
Nobody can ignore a football especially if full of beer T:
Trouble with that once they have hurt themselves u no it will be sat on your front seat amongst broken glass

1 - 20 of 27 Posts