VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello this is my 2nd t4 i am struggling to insure it as i cant get the exact model
The logbook says ve van tdi 65KW just woundering if that means its a 1200 or a 1200hr as its a irish import thanks if anyone can help :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi, there i had the same problem with mine it didn't recognise what model it was with the registration kept saying that it was 120 bhp and it's only 88 bhp,2.5 tdi 65 kw. So in the end i done it all manually by filling out the form on compare site and all popped up with correct details. Hope this helps. T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mine then said to me they want the exact model and it says its a 1100 syncro on a few sites totally confussed did they do an 88hp syncro ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Have you got a service documents wallet there should be a sticker just inside the front page with all the details that you need. T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all it says in their is transporter 65kw tdi 5g it has eletric windows and mirrors central locking no cruise control dose this mean its an 888 special ?

·
Vendor
102 Posts
The DVLA website might be able to help, although it can struggle with imports https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla - Your log book would be better, but again with imports, what's recorded is pretty much what the original registrant told the DVLA it was so could be wildly inaccurate. COntact the DVLA if this is the case... which doesn't help your question much sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts