VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everbody out there in t4 land can anybody tell me what seats i can just bolt straight into my van e.g golf, passat, or any other types please im a bit confused .com ... cheers :*:*

·
Registered
60 Posts
Alfa 156 seats just require four new holes to be drilled into the seat base on later T4's (96 onwards I think).

The bolts on the rails are 370mm centres on the Alfa seats. I think they are about 380mm on normal T4 seats.

Here's a picture of mine which I fitted today. They're blue leather and match the blue interior of my velle nicely. The drivers is height adjustable and range from slightly lower than stock to a bit higher.

Took about 3.5 hours to fit, but I wasn't rushing as it was sunny this morning :cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Fitted leccy Porsche 911 (993) seats in mine, with arm rests T:

Very comfy and a good slim size for a T4, not too bulky. Keeps ze german look too.

Donkeys years ago but remember it was easy enough... I fitted 2 swivels at the same time so just minor fettling needed to fit the seats to the swivel plate... the swivel base fits the van no fuss of course.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The seats I fitted to the front of my T4 came out of a Renault Grand Espace, the good news is that they already come as swivel captains pattern and all you have to do is drill a couple of holes for one of the sliding runners as the Renault runners are slightly narrower than the VW ones, I also fitted the rear ones from the same vehicle, I purchased the whole seven seats including the rear running tracks , for the sum of £140.00 and they are leather and mighty comfy to and the rears can be adjusted into a bed so to me they were a real bargain, also I forgot to say you can remove the rear seats as they unclip, to use your van as a van, regards bighook.

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
The seats I fitted to the front of my T4 came out of a Renault Grand Espace, the good news is that they already come as swivel captains pattern and all you have to do is drill a couple of holes for one of the sliding runners as the Renault runners are slightly narrower than the VW ones, I also fitted the rear ones from the same vehicle, I purchased the whole seven seats including the rear running tracks , for the sum of £140.00 and they are leather and mighty comfy to and the rears can be adjusted into a bed so to me they were a real bargain, also I forgot to say you can remove the rear seats as they unclip, to use your van as a van, regards bighook.
how did you set up the hooks on the floor of the van for the rear espace seat's?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Alfa 156 seats just require four new holes to be drilled into the seat base on later T4's (96 onwards I think).

The bolts on the rails are 370mm centres on the Alfa seats. I think they are about 380mm on normal T4 seats.

Here's a picture of mine which I fitted today. They're blue leather and match the blue interior of my velle nicely. The drivers is height adjustable and range from slightly lower than stock to a bit higher.

Took about 3.5 hours to fit, but I wasn't rushing as it was sunny this morning :cool:
What about seat belt does t4 belt clip fit the alfa receiver

1 - 10 of 10 Posts