VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time of year when we look forward to sunny warm weekends and I'm wondering who's already booked up for this years VW shows ?
I've already booked for Dubs in the Forest - April 27th - 29th in Brockenhurst and CamperJam July 6th - 8th at Weston Park, Shropshire. Will try a do a few more (money and work allowing! )
Anyone else got any trips planned ?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Ideas

Its that time of year when we look forward to sunny warm weekends and I'm wondering who's already booked up for this years VW shows ?
I've already booked for Dubs in the Forest - April 27th - 29th in Brockenhurst and CamperJam July 6th - 8th at Weston Park, Shropshire. Will try a do a few more (money and work allowing! )
Anyone else got any trips planned ?
Hoping to do Camperjam this year. Last year was great craic. Just got to get dosh for the ticketsI: Must look at Dubs in the Forest. You guys got your name down for Beaulieu? :)

PS: Hoodies look cool but don't forget us T5's, oh and kids sizes if there's an option:D (black with silver graphics:ILU:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
We're doing Wurzle Dubs, Balljoint Rallye and hopefully Vdubs at the pub and Vanfest, also heading up to Dubfreeze on the 18th
Feb T:

Just put our names down for Beaulieu...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got my name down for both WurzleDubz and the Beaulieu show, also looking at doing a few day shows at the Volksworld show at Sandown in March , Dubs at the Park ,Bracknell in May and maybe BeachBuggin at Southsea in August. And any others I can fit in!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I've got my name down for Beaulieu. Have promised some friends with a 79 Bay that I will join them for Dubs in the Forest but keep forgetting to book the tickets. Would love to Camperjam again but it was a long old haul for me. Not sure if the girls will want to be join me again this year. What a difference a year makes with teenagers. They preferred to stay at home today and not come along. Worried this will be the case with the meets this year too. No point in forcing them and having a miserable weekend with teenagers with face like fiddles.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
I help organise VW Expo at Stonor on June 3rd, and I'm running the first Mike Hawthorn Classic Car Charity run on Sunday April 15th...

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Think we going Wurzle dubs and dubs in the forest , like to do camperjam and most def do the forum one in August lol

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Campermart
Volksworld
Dubs in the Park
Camperjam
Grill N Chill
Vanfest
Octoberfest

+ Assorted camping weekend and holidays :eek:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
U not going to the main one at the museum jimbo only did it again for u :(
At camperjam are u all staying in forum camping ?

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Pigeon street , long distance clara or how ever it spelt lol
Hope that helps remove the convoy tune Rasp:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
I got a CB and in the year I've had it going to VW events not once have I spoke to any VW people just crazy men sitting in box rooms at there moms
But it is fun and we all should get one

·
Registered
733 Posts
Got mine a while back apparently channel 24 is the most used one other than that it's pretty regional T:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts