VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having got the van and the respray and the conversion due to start I want to treat the missus to a decent stereo.. Having read about kenwood and pioneer ones I must confess to be confused and needing guidance so any advice greatly received

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have just got a double din Alpine with parrot bluetooth from halfrods for £165 and am very impressed that halfrauds would have such a good item lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah should have mentioned that I want one that she can use as a hands free so Halfrauds one sounds a good deal

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
just a point if you look at halfrauds go on line instead saved £50 on my jvc dab,i actually went in store seen what i liked,got my smart phone out ordered on line and pick up in store all at the same time and they didnt mindI:

·
Registered
232 Posts
And can this touch screen type be fitted into a 55 plate model, have existing unit in one recess with a second empty one above.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If you use the Connects2 surround instead of the supplied Pioneer one the Appradio fits a lot more flush with the dash, I'll try and get a photo of mine tomorrow.

The only problem with the Appradio is it needs a switched ignition live to work and anything later than '07 won't have one without tracing out from the loom.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well after reading on forums and trawling net I've bought this pioneer deh2400bt now just to get it fitted in and the new speakers wired in before lining the interior

1 - 12 of 12 Posts