VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
no problem mate...just give me a pm..

what size wheels,width and et are you running...si

Running Merc Pentas 15x7 et11 (I think its 11, can't totally remember) Will be looking to space them out a touch in the future to sit inline with the fronts aswell.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Running Merc Pentas 15x7 et11 (I think its 11, can't totally remember) Will be looking to space them out a touch in the future to sit inline with the fronts aswell.
yes mate the 10mm rear spacer would push them to the et01 on the rear..so the wider wedge for sure...picking more up tomorrow..£42 shipped or £38 collected...

cheers si

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
thinner door wedges all cut and fitted....will have back to phil at pc products later in week,for him to make the mold and start pullimg them,will be ready for shipping early next week..if i can get a order of 5 or more will do them for £40 posted with all fittings and instructions...pm me to place a order or copy and paste your name on this thread...thanks si

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
thinner door wedges all cut and fitted....will have back to phil at pc products later in week,for him to make the mold and start pullimg them,will be ready for shipping early next week..if i can get a order of 5 or more will do them for £40 posted with all fittings and instructions...pm me to place a order or copy and paste your name on this thread...thanks si

Is that not taking over Danny's thread a bit Si I:

could you not start your own and post a link to it T:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts