VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 18" sportlines with falken zeix tyres wheels and tyres both five months old and covered just 6k miles, wheels are like new tyres plenty of tread left, just would be interested what people think they are worth before they go on the bay.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Well a new set of sport lines from Breeze is £625, so say £450 - £500 for the wheels?

Tyres, not really sure what second hand tyres are worth, you don't say what size. Say £80 a corner new, so £40 for second hand.

So £610+ all in. Sounds a lot for second hand sportline alloys, but if they really are in tip top condition, may catch some interest.

Think of it like this, buy second hand wheels for the price of new ones and get a set of tyres free?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Selling my 18" sportlines with falken zeix tyres wheels and tyres both five months old and covered just 6k miles, wheels are like new tyres plenty of tread left, just would be interested what people think they are worth before they go on the bay.
Can you send me a pic or two. ive a set of brand new borbet 20"s and i want to change them for 18" sportlines. ta!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well a new set of sport lines from Breeze is £625, so say £450 - £500 for the wheels?

Tyres, not really sure what second hand tyres are worth, you don't say what size. Say £80 a corner new, so £40 for second hand.

So £610+ all in. Sounds a lot for second hand sportline alloys, but if they really are in tip top condition, may catch some interest.

Think of it like this, buy second hand wheels for the price of new ones and get a set of tyres free?
tyres 235/50/18 cost me £125 each, black circles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts