VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Anybody got any idea if these are any good?

I can get them for £340 delivered.

Oh yeah. They're remoulds in 195 70 15 Mud Terrain

And £346 for 205 75 15.

Going down the big rubber route now :D

Have u got a tractor :* LOL:

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
What do you recommend then paul. I want to go for the off road look and I'll be going up a rutted track to get to the gun range.
Personally and for the van i would go bf goodrich ATs You could go mud terrains but there ott for the van
I use mud terrains off roading thou and they wear well on the road too but the. Are fairly noisy.

Mud terrains in action plenty of grip T:

·
Registered
891 Posts
There are loads of pairs around at local part worn tyre shops.

I spoke to ours and he is sorting me with 4 x Goodyear Wranglers 215/75/15 on the front and 225/75/15 on the rears - £130 fitted and balanced.

I'm keeping these as a spare set on the 15' alloys that come off the red van when I fit my Michelin AT's. I want to fit them to the blue van instead of the 18" BBS but my other half (its her daily drive) doesnt get the AT idea :(

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are loads of pairs around at local part worn tyre shops.

I spoke to ours and he is sorting me with 4 x Goodyear Wranglers 215/75/15 on the front and 225/75/15 on the rears - £130 fitted and balanced.

I'm keeping these as a spare set on the 15' alloys that come off the red van when I fit my Michelin AT's. I want to fit them to the blue van instead of the 18" BBS but my other half (its her daily drive) doesnt get the AT idea :(
I got these in the end

215 15 Kumho Ventura AT's

£130 for 4 part worn all with 9mm tread and no damage :D

Just waiting for them to turn up now so I can get them fitted to these A:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Looking good, are they 75 profile??

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I got these in the end

215 15 Kumho Ventura AT's

£130 for 4 part worn all with 9mm tread and no damage :D

Just waiting for them to turn up now so I can get them fitted to these A:

Bargain T: going this route too , can't make mind up on what tyres to get though

Must try and get some part worns , they don't look to agricultural T:
As I said good find by looksvof them A:

·
Registered
891 Posts
80's I think Rick with a load rating of 105s
Cant wait to see them on T:

I have somewhere now who will crack off the 8 locking wheel nuts but the local bolt place wasnt open today to pick up the 20 new bolts I'm using on the new wheels so mine will have to wait until Monday now, gutted, wanted them on this weekend :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts