VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I build farm trailers and machinery road legal, on road and off road uses, i am also a qualified bodyshop paint sprayer and was thinking of building a few teardrop trailers.

Was just wondering people thoughts regarding what you would pay? at what stage would you want it ie in kit form as a basic rolling chassis? painted/galvanized?
Or finished to your specifications? Or ply-wood / marine ply-wood or aliminium?
Exterior lights and 240v light socket etc like i said any feedback would be very much appreciated

I am asking as i am about to be put down to 3 days work a week and work have been asked if i can bring in any of my own work just to keep us going.

I have been thinking about this for a while *<:)>

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd love one, just a bed and electrics, which can be sprayed to match the van. The ones available just don't meet my requirements and are expensive. Diddyvans look best for the price but the Mrs thinks they are a bit too diddy!! Ideally like to pay the same as a good poptop so around 2k A:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Colour coded???? Keep me posted T:
Not normally at that price but there will be forum introductory offers T:

I've even got the option to have a RAL colour as the gel coat. This would mean you wouldn't need to spray it T:
Will know more after speaking to my fibreglass supplier ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dude have an idea !!!!!!!!!!! if u want a side line the PM me as have an idea for your trailer but dont want to make it public as you would the have everybody in on the game ! not out for anything myself , just an idea ! so get back to me dude ! take c are and good luck with the short time working .:ILU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts