VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats all this about then? well..

Since going self employed nearly three years ago one aspect of our business that has done well is the selling of Camper and camping accessories, many of you have seen us at the shows over the past couple of years, and some of you have even handed over your hard earned for some of our fancy items :D

As time has pressed on I have become increasingly busy with the day to day placing of smoke and mirrors in my electrical contracting business- resulting in not enough time to look after my web and ebay customers as well as i'd like. :(

So Campertronic has been born!

The difference is the introduction of a new business partner, a wider extended range and some fantastic new products, which will result in a better service and experience when buying from us, and hopefully make you want to come back for more.

I'll be taking a back seat in the day to day running of things, meaning i'll be a little less aware of exactly whats going on and your first point of contact will be Carolyn, she'll be along shortly to introduce herself.

This doesn't mean I'm not involved anymore, you'll still see me, Kate, Stan and of course Lizzie at the shows same as last year, maybe a few more if we can - smoke and mirrors permitting :eek:

And i'll still be on here giving out information and advise as always - sometimes it's even useful.

you can find us at

http://www.campertronic.co.uk

and on facebook - All like and shares apreciated :mrgreen:

http://www.facebook.com/Campertronic

and of course on eBay!

to contact us, PM either myself (Disco Dave) or Carolyn (Campertronic)

or email us at [email protected]

So that's what we are playing at!! In the meantime i'd just like to say a big thankyou to everyone who has supported me so far, and a big hello to everyone else, hope to see you soon

Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone!

Just to introduce myself. I'm Carolyn, Dave's partner in Campertronic, and I'm responsible for running the day to day side of the business.

I'll be the first point of contact if you have any queries - just email at [email protected] or pm me. We'll always do our best to help.

Over the coming months, we are hoping to increase our range of products to include camping equipment, Fiamma parts and spares and a whole host of other stuff. Also, if there is anything you would like us to sell, let us know and we'll do our best to source it - always of course at a reasonable price.

So if there's anything we can do for you, just give us a shout, or pop along at the shows and introduce yourself!

Carolyn
AKA Campertronic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts