VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get some side bars iv looks at so many on ebay etc just dunno wot 1 are any good
Any idears from your experiance

Many thanks del

·
Registered
124 Posts
Getting mine fitted at xtreme vans next week...

Well, it is xmas after all *<:)>

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Hi I have big fat 3" marine grade stainless steel bars on mine from Devon Steel Fabrication. Have a look at my build thread or album, they even have VW end caps on. These are the best out there in my opinion and I spent many hours on the net looking and researching. Mine came in at £210 for a LWB delivered and came with stainless steel nuts and bolts, they are a doddle to fit and the finnish and tig welds are first class. I would highly rate Devon Steel Fabrications to anyone. Check their website out and phone for a chat they are very helpfull.
I must apologise about the ride height and nasty steel wheels on Horace, new bits in the srping LOL:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I got some chrome ones with the chequer plate on top,recently had them off and found them to be half full of water,i drilled a few weep holes in the ends before fitting back on,maybe best doing it before fitting your new onesT:

·
Registered
873 Posts
[Hi I have big fat 3" marine grade stainless steel bars on mine from Devon Steel Fabrication. Have a look at my build thread or album, they even have VW end caps on. These are the best out there in my opinion and I spent many hours on the net looking and researching. Mine came in at £210 for a LWB delivered and came with stainless steel nuts and bolts, they are a doddle to fit and the finnish and tig welds are first class. I would highly rate Devon Steel Fabrications to anyone. Check their website out and phone for a chat they are very helpfull.
2nd that, off to see them in the new year for mine. A:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
yep i'll second that jay's sidebars are the best i have seen and fitted and i have try'd them all:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts