VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just measured my drop for the centre of the wheel to the wheel arch and its 340mm .
would that be classed as low low ?
just wondering like LOL:
kieran

·
Registered
356 Posts
yep thats low for me mate 340 is good ,me silly low 285 front 300 back:eek:LOL:LOL:LOL:sorry mate ,you did ask tho ,feel a bit red faced to be honest ,i am going lower for shows and only shows ,carnt drive any lower ,with out having engine lifted:eek:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Air ride would be good for shows-but can't understand why peeps think lowest is best-mine's been dropped-by how much i dont know but definitely not spine damagingly low:)

·
Registered
356 Posts
ye but low is cool mate you have said yours is low and that wot this thread is on about ,simply measurments and bosting how low we all can get ,theres other threads on this forum ,like project low continues ,ripples in the water air ride ,people constructing short shocks ,we are not on as own ,and yes i am on air ride (rite) duel command , i am all for folks of all vans may it be on 4x4 tyres ,ratty vans ,vells what ever who cares ,this thread is measurments ,simples

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Air ride would be good for shows-but can't understand why peeps think lowest is best-mine's been dropped-by how much i dont know but definitely not spine damagingly low:)
this is why i am asking , i didnt set out to go stupid low , thinking of putting some plates back on the springs to raise it a bit . its on eibacks and gaz shocks .. its a lwb full camper thats why its so low i think . also it drives great as it is ? is this because the suspension at the front is still under good tension ?

·
Registered
356 Posts
a up shiro you got notch yet , mine lovely ride at this low ,only bit thats a bit sh-t is when pan its dec ,drove like that, for about 8 months now ,and passed mot no probs ,only bit of red faced was when they couldnt get it on ramp ,under side is scuffed but not ripped apart ,mind you it is a t4 ,if it was a ford god knows what would happen waiting to see what ripples in the water thread turns out like ,hope they can sort air for front as i can just plumb in to my existing air tank ,thanks for putting this thread up ,will be intresting to see how many people put there measurments up ,i know for deafanaite there others driving alot lower than ourselves

1 - 6 of 6 Posts