VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Mines getting recarpeted, insulated and a autobed!! Sort its scratched and bumps out in the new year. What a lucky van!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
New LHD passenger wing mirror, to match the drivers side and some speaker rings so that the door card fit properly

·
Registered
453 Posts
Remapped and dpf removed also silver carbon wrap on the bonnet, it was either that or spend it on the kids, just told the kids that santa has been in a pile up and won't be here this year, ba humbug

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Mines been a very naughty girl so is getting treated to some projekt Zwo stuff for crimbo and a new colour scheme in the new year :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mine's been soooo naughty that she's getting a new head fitted tomorrow....

·
Registered
877 Posts
hopefully a few miles in the day light :cool::cool: not really seen my new van in the light so im off driving round for the fun *<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
Mines been a good boy and getting some more vibe fli speakers and maybe some shorty side bars if I get chance to make them *<:)>

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
She may have had some new shoes but sale of old ones didn't go to plan Bah Humbug. Put them on the bay but if no joy they will be powder coated a different colour Ho Ho Ho. *<:)>

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Mine has had some presents early and yesterday she had a new arial and the clutch £14 fix thats on the forum.

Tomorrow morning she has having ehr rear window tinted and the afternoon she is having a new indicator leaver, heater controls and horn fitted.

Hopefully the January sales will bring a rock and roll bed with seat belts, carpet all round and maybe a kitchen pod.

·
Registered
127 Posts
booked in for a respray, bit of de-badging, colour coding and a super duper one off bumper!
And hopefully some custom made nudge bars :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts