VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, im picking up my T5 (T28) this week and have got a few things that i want to do to it (side bars, lower, rear spoiler, 22's) but bearing in mind that its still got about 18 months of its manufacturers warranty left what can i do without invalidating that?
While on the subject its a 130 which has already been remapped. Im assuming this would invalidate the warranty anyway, so, can i put it back to its original easy enough AND should I?

·
Registered
320 Posts
OK, im picking up my T5 (T28) this week and have got a few things that i want to do to it (side bars, lower, rear spoiler, 22's) but bearing in mind that its still got about 18 months of its manufacturers warranty left what can i do without invalidating that?
While on the subject its a 130 which has already been remapped. Im assuming this would invalidate the warranty anyway, so, can i put it back to its original easy enough AND should I?
Good news on picking up your T5. Exiting timesA:A:

Rear spoiler and side bars are cosmetic so i can't see how that would be a problem. Lowering, use VW springs, again no problem. But i am not a VW dealership:D
I wanted 22"s on my van but to be honest 20"s are plenty ok for me, your insurers will want to know about the tyres and suspension probably.
Just had my 60 plate remapped which screws up warranty on any related engine failures. The performance is very much better, would'nt dream of going back, but again personal choice.

Good luck with whatever you decideT:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts