VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for my charging lead, I emptied the glove box. All sorts of **** found, dont know why it is there or how long its been there but whats in yours?
Bits of string, McDonalds sugar, knife, whistle, tape, gas box key, tape measure, tent peg…….it just goes on and on and for some daft reason, its all now back in the glove box 😎
Motor vehicle Luggage and bags Bag Electronic device Font

·
Full of Cr*p....
10,653 Posts
My "glove-box" only has an air-bag in it. o_O

Drivers seat has a battery and the owners manual, plus the obligatory van/trailer paperwork, yellow vest and warning triangle. (oh....plus the wires for the heated seat that I never connected!)
Passenger seat has a "storage locker" (empty apart from the above mentioned heated seat wiring).
Rear seat has the laptop, and some other "stuff" under it.
Behind that, is the 4 summer wheels/tyres that I never got around to moving into my garage. (Only 2-3 months to go when they need swapping back...so unless I need the space, they'll be there until April! :ROFLMAO: )
In some random cupboard in the back is a set of fuses and bulbs, the spare (original non-remote key) and various amounts of "foreign" money, a binocular (notice I didn't make the mistake of saying a PAIR of binoculars, as that would mean I needed 4 eyes!).
There's also kitchen rolls and toilet paper....I think...but our dog loves to eat that stuff so it may be gone!

At the side of the passenger seat, I "Velcro'd" a cut down plastic oil can as a "rubbish bin"....can't use that anymore as "someone" gets his nose in and eats whatever is in there....then spreads the remains over the back seat!

All this "cr*p" you guys carry....and never a pic of a decent hammer!

·
Registered
15,302 Posts
Ours is much more organized but still packed full of junk that spills out each time i open it .
Owners manual , 2x charging leads, sponge bob plasters , 300 Mcdonalds serviettes , 4 assorted mcd's sauces , 2 biro's and a small mirror for the missus to sit 'plucking her eyebrows while we're away :rolleyes:.
Its my door pocket thats randomly stuffed with torches, blade fuses, coilover C-spanners ( like i need them at the side of the road) polishes and clothes, sun glasses, normal glasses and 'energy bars' .....(.i lie ...theyre chocolate bars) so i dont waste away ;)
Then theres the seat pocket at the side thats literally jam packed with more McDonalds sauces, more serviettes , more biro's and a few lemon hand wipes from kfc :cool:
I really dont need all this carp but it i still insist of carrying it . ☺

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All the stuff in the back?????

Well its all usefull, sort of. There is the battery, sink, water, gas hob and enough coffee to keep the British Army going for a weekend, an awning, tow ropes, a peppa pig ball and all sorts of mallets axes etc. Sombody kindly bought me the binoculars but I think they were taking the mickey as I am blind in my right eye so they are useless but still in the van! Perhaps trade them for a telescope one day😎

·
Registered
98 Posts
Had a ps2 slim and lcd screen and games etc but like a numbty left me van un locked one night and got emptied by a opportunist toe rag cu#t nicked the lot, caught on cctv but to no avail, so now got jack sh#t in the box 🤦😪🤣

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bet mine ended up on dumbtree 🤣 🤣 🤣
All the stuff in the back?????

Well its all usefull, sort of. There is the battery, sink, water, gas hob and enough coffee to keep the British Army going for a weekend, an awning, tow ropes, a peppa pig ball and all sorts of mallets axes etc. Sombody kindly bought me the binoculars but I think they were taking the mickey as I am blind in my right eye so they are useless but still in the van! Perhaps trade them for a telescope one day😎
A package of bog rolls under my drivers seat.

Plasma27

1 - 15 of 15 Posts