VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T:as title its a 1.9td 1999 vw t4 factory 6 seater kombi with only 20,000 miles yes twenty tho miles from new with a fsh inside is time warp even the original jack and tools never been used.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Not worth much only been a kombi seems feeling flush will oferr 500quid and half pack of jelly babies

Let me no when good time to collect

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
[/COLOR]
Not worth much only been a kombi seems feeling flush will oferr 500quid and half pack of jelly babies

Let me no when good time to collect
I'll up the above offer with a half eaten curly wurly and 6 marbles,one of said marbles is a sixerT:
Let ME know a good time to collect.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The t4 was moted every year once 3 year old and only used a few times a year doing no more than 800 to 1200 miles in any one year cam belt was just changed last week original belt has been kept to show how little ware there is on it once clean I will upload a pic or to of the kombi it does have a service history from 05 to date

QUOTE=Jet Black T4 2.5 TDI;2710405]Would need to see some decent photos of said vehicle and details of service history, especially cam belt and water pump history.:)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Very tidy looking van mate, I'd wait until the summer to sell, I think you'll be surprised how much you'll get for it, I was looking last year and saw some right rust buckets and they still sold for 5-6k, good luck anyway T:

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,237 Posts
£10k? I think to be worth that, it would have to be a proper low mileage vehicle, like 200 miles, not 20k
The wheels look manky and do not tell the same story as the ODO, so the vehicle does not look to have been stored or used very sympathetically in those 20,000 miles and 16 years.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£10k? I think to be worth that, it would have to be a proper low mileage vehicle, like 200 miles, not 20k
The wheels look manky and do not tell the same story as the ODO, so the vehicle does not look to have been stored or used very sympathetically in those 20,000 miles and 16 years.
that's just dirt on wheel its not been cleaned

·
Registered
820 Posts
To be honest I reckon £10k is not far off the mark. Its about as good an example of these fine vehicles as you'll find these days I would have thought.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Be interesting to see if it sells for £10k.. Have t4's reached that kind of cult status of the bay/splitty yet?
It might sell, might just take a while to find right buyer T:Tbh though they'll be vans of the same type around being owned by someone who has no idea what they have.. Most likely you bought this from a person like that?
Best of luck i say, get them wheels cleaned up though yeh i agree :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
where we bought it from knew it was special we paid their asking price not cheap but worth every penny.it was only used to travel from midlands to Glastonbury and isle of white festivals ;motorway mostly not used during winter underneath is as clean as day it left factory.original cambelt looked like new no cracks or ware on it the writing could all be clearly seen .I drove it back home it was just like it had left the dealer new..i didn't know a 1.9td engine could be so quick /faster from start than our 2.5tdi..it had never been cleaned for years polished up like new got the production sheets from vw showing it was ordered new as it is now ..don't know what to do with it maybe camper convertion..don't want to sell but had some interesting offers so far..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts