VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our VW Multi van for just over 15 years and in all that time we have hardly used it. It is a stock 2.5 105 RHD with A.C and cruise. The van has never been modified and is as we purchased it from VW. It had a full service last year and has done about 200 miles since. The clutch cambelt etc was done. The van was service by VW main dealer. The van has done less than 25k from new. We have tried to keep the van in top condition with any marks sorted straight away. I would say its 95% original. What is it worth as we would love for it to go to a good home. Will be very sad to see it go as our girls have grown up with it

·
Registered
425 Posts
Your not joking you really haven’t used it much that is mad low mileage! It’s so low people will think it’s a scam on fleebay etc if they see it on thereLOL:

As for cost to sell kick it around the vw scene places and I’m sure you will get some nice offers and silly ones I:

Scruffytoo and some of the other will have a better idea of what they may be worth and are far more knowledgable than I am on them of where they are price wise..... and I’m sure you will get the ‘it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay brigade along’ too just for good measure.

Looks lovely and good luck with the saleT:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Koojo, We love the van and will be really sad to see her go. We hate taking her out in the rain or any bad weather so have always had a second car. Decided it was mad to have two cars just because we were to scared to get it marked or dirty.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow! what a lovely specimen! I wouldn't have a scooby doo on price but just had to applaud you on a close to museum piece A: . Can you not keep it in the family somehow? If not the new owners will be very lucky ones, all the best with it! T:

·
Registered
58 Posts
HI there I,m still awating some more pictures as I,m wishing to purchase the van but never heard anything. so assumed its gone as I didn,t get a reply. shame as its nice enough van. I think you,ll need more than 10 grand to buy this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts