VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Potentially looking to sell as Mrs S finds it uncomfortable so need shuttle or perhaps California so can have two seats up front with more behind.

Seat is reimo vario tech full width
Stereo upgraded to pioneer avh 300
Pendle remap
Full vwsh
No aircon or elec pack
Reimo awning rail
28000 miles
Double front passenger on a swivel plate
2010 facelift
Haven't done the roof yet nor colour coded as you can see
Wiring is ready for leisure battery etc
VW alloys
Rear parking sensors
Van x curtains
Lowered on 30mm vw eibachs

Any ideas please?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
You won't have any more seats in a Cali so why not change the front double for a single? :*
Much cheaper than buying another van.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You won't have any more seats in a Cali so why not change the front double for a single? :*
Much cheaper than buying another van.
I know. I'm not definite about this idea but I need six seats and I need Mrs S to be comfortable. Would love to have a captains passenger but that leaves me short behind for when I have all the brood.

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
That's a lovely looking van,its a hard one to price,at this time of year you might struggle to get top money ,unless your desperate I d wait till next spring ,but if your desperate I:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a lovely looking van,its a hard one to price,at this time of year you might struggle to get top money ,unless your desperate I d wait till next spring ,but if your desperate I:
Er, thanks I think. Any numbers to put with that?!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said its hard to price 13 or 14k at this time of year,you d be better selling the bed seperately and knock the difference of the van
Thanks. Thought it might be worth a wee bit more but take your point on the bed.

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
did nt want to offend I:i just think if can get the price down lower you have more chance of a sale plus you don't have the vat which will entice private buyers ,I ve recently bought a 102 61 plate t5.1 with 26k on for 10900 +vat at the main dealers

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did nt want to offend I:i just think if can get the price down lower you have more chance of a sale plus you don't have the vat which will entice private buyers ,I ve recently bought a 102 61 plate t5.1 with 26k on for 10900 +vat at the main dealers
No offence taken :) I asked the question.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
quite hard to put a price on it too, and I would also say about 13.5k. That is taking into consideration that dealers are selling 13 plate vans with climate and electric pack with 7000 miles for 15.5k but they don't come with windows in the rear...

still a lovely looking van tho' and got the essentials done for someone to put their own stamp on it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quite hard to put a price on it too, and I would also say about 13.5k. That is taking into consideration that dealers are selling 13 plate vans with climate and electric pack with 7000 miles for 15.5k but they don't come with windows in the rear...

still a lovely looking van tho' and got the essentials done for someone to put their own stamp on it.
Thanks Clunkey. I reckon I am going to buy Mrs S a couple of cushions and turn the radio up!

·
Registered
82 Posts
nice van! i could be interested if you sold. the no electric and aircon is a bit of a downer tho - but im still thinking about that.
Who fitted the reimo seat/bed?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh and sorry for the hijack - but to clunky and t4life - where were these deals you got? How much did the dealers budge from the sticker price?
Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts