VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, a bit of help required please....

Due to a change of plan, I'm looking at selling my van & hope somebody on here can point me in the right direction pricewise before I put an advert together & list it here.

Basically, it's a standard white swb T5 panel van, 2004 (53 plate) T30 130bhp. 2.5 tdi, 6 spd manual, 94,000 miles, vw history upto 54k & has had clutch & water pump done at vw (confirmed through vw customer care), twin sliding doors, rear barn doors, completly boggo standard. i'm the 3rd owner, the previous owner having it from at 18mths old & he used it to do the cash & carry runs for his shop. All the MOT's back up the milage & van is hpi clear. It has a few dinks & dents but nothing major & have had a quote of between £500 and £600 to put right by a decent local bodyshop. Runs & drives great.

All suggestions greatly appriciated, I'm not a trader, I bought it with all intentions of converting it but I just dont have the time to do anything.

Thanks, Jase

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
But should fetch a decent price as 130, low mileage and twin slidersT: Someone was looking for a twin slider on here recently

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've just wrote mine off which was a t30 ,130 Guo, in pearlesant cherry , 16" alloys , colour coded, leather seats, se pack inc aircon and electronic windows/ mirrors and I managed to scrape 8k but most are selling around £6500 and mine had only covered 80,000

·
Registered
802 Posts
If its any help i paid £6500 for mine when it was standard, T30 130 2.5swb all elec, air con etc 86k, white with 1 slider. but this was 18 months ago..... should be looking around 6k very top i would think, but you never know if someone falls for it!!T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts