VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you all into diamonds, piping, big vw logo on the front seats? I am half way through my leather and fabric centres, check the picture and tell me what you think. Front seats aren't complete yet I've ordered new seat foam for each captain seat, as they always seem to get tired.
Check out my YouTube channel for some inspiration too.
YouTube -
SewAndSurf Sew and Surf

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Are you all into diamonds, piping, big vw logo on the front seats? I am half way through my leather and fabric centres, check the picture and tell me what you think. Front seats aren't complete yet I've ordered new seat foam for each captain seat, as they always seem to get tired.
YouTube -
SewAndSurf Sew and Surf
A quick question - where do you order the seat foam from? and do we have to order a large quantity to get a decent price?
cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A quick question - where do you order the seat foam from? and do we have to order a large quantity to get a decent price?
cheers
Hey dude there on ebay, only company I'm aware of are from Germany, around 75 each ish.
And no I don't get a discount, bought a fair few in my time.
Cheers

·
Registered
295 Posts
cheers
Hi , I bought mine from link below. He does both sizes and quality is fantastic

Andy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Andy
Nice mate, thanks for this!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts

Andy
Nice one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
YouTube -
SewAndSurf Sew and Surf
I think these are great - good to see someone doing something different! You're making it harder for me to just buy a set of pre-made ones... !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts