VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Whats She Worth

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  C4MMY 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey You Guys........

Its coming to the stage that i am thinking of selling my beauty as I want to start all over again. Its become more of a hobbie than a Van. So with this in mind i need to gauge what shes going to fetch and who better to ask but you lovely lot....

Theres a couple pics attached so feed back would be welcomed

The Van is a

2000 w reg 1.9td in factory dark red tailgate special 800.
95000 miles on the clock and previously owned by a VW mechanic.
New cam belt and just had a full service. Paint/body work is straight for age just a couple little scratches.
EGR blanked
Decat on exhaust.
Lowered 85mm
18'' deep dish split rims. on nearly new tyres.
Chrome side steps
Colour codes bumpers
Bondered and tinted windows to side and tinted to rear.
Wind deflectors on windows

Interior
Fully insulated with closed cell foam(doesn't absorb condensation so no mould) and Bubble foil
Fully Ply lined and carpeted Red floor and Black sides.
White PVC Roof lining
with 8 spot lights and flip down 15" screen powered by van battary.
Full width Rock and Roll bed in Black and grey leatherette with matching kick board
Matching Black and Grey Leather captains seats to front
Custom table sunk in floor to rear.
Double din pioneer screen/dvd/ipod/usb player in dash connected to screen.
Pioneer 10cm dash speakers
JL audio 6" speakers under seats
10" Alpine sub
500 Watt Apline amp
Boost guage in dash pocket.
Half Bulk head removed and B Pillar/threash hold cover in T4's r us custom plastics
Remote central locking on new style VW key Fob for all doors bar the rear tailgate.

Thats about it i think.

I have a price in my head what i'd like to get but i need to stick the feelers out and make sure its right.

Cheers

Chalks

See less See more
#11 ·
You wont know until you try and sell it. Why in your mind is it worth more than six thousand pounds?! End of the day just advertise it for what you want. I personaly think 6k would be top end :* Dont take it personaly, everyone's gonna have a different take on it :ILU:

#14 ·
Looks tidy mate. But for over 6k i would need some toys in there i recon T: Smev maybe that kind of thing :ILU: Just my thoughts.

Thing is the more these vans (t4's/5's) get converted the cheaper they are becoming. They are bloomin everywhere :* There is so much competition out there so if you must sell then you'll need to be competitive.

It looks a nice van and i wish you luck with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.