VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some flooring for my van, got some from Dubfreeze earlier in the year and now need some more. He had many different types but all are like commercial flooring with anti slip grains in the material (hard to explain this is!!) The grains in some of the material are like silver flecks, or coloured flecks.

Hope somebody can help, and hopefully understand what i am on about T:

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
altro floors buddy, they have a big factory down the road from me in letchworth, worked there as a boy, available through the majority of flooring wholesalers, not too sure if they do direct, you could contact them about getting hold of any off cuts as i know they used to keep them hanging round and let them go for pennies, they will also cut an approximate size from a roll as well, the flecks are actually small chunks or coloured quartz which makes cutting it a bit of a bugger!!

http://www.altro.com/Home.aspx

Contact Details
Altro Floors Ltd
Address:
Works Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1NW, UK
Telephone:
work(01462) 480480
Fax:
fax(01462) 480010

hope this helps buddy, get in contact they will be able to let you know of a local stockists, or might even set up an account for you

Dave

·
Registered
503 Posts
I had altro flooring fitted in the wifes horsebox, looks mint and really hard wearing.

Just a tip if you are fitting it yourself, the guy who fitted ours used a heat gun and stretched it whilst glueing it down.

He said it would wrinkle in time if not stretched.T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts