Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"General Non T4 Related Chat" is what it says

yet I have just had a thread deleted:confused: which obvioulsy had a lot of interest as it was 3 pages long within 20mins

I won't bring up the topic again, even though it was a factual and informative article and of interest to every member on this forum.

However it does state that it is a “virtual bar” and I would like to talk about things that happen to me and or us.

It does seem however that if you have had a problem with someone (you got hit by someone, your wife’s having an affair with the postman Etc.) you are quite free to talk about the perpetrator, however if the perpetrator is on the forum it’s a different story your remarks are censored and post are deleted, even if no names are mentioned?

Any way rant over........ sorry guys

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Fookin crazy......come on dude......ya took the wheels now pay the man his money fella :confused:

We been here b4 over stuff & I aint got NO problem namin names coz thats stealing dude :*

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
To quote Neal G

I was the Mod contacted, and I PM'd the other member concerned and asked him to contact the seller and sort it out before it spilled onto the open forum.

I have never met either of the people concerned so, there is no bias in my dealing with it.

It didn't seem as cut and dry as described above once I had heard both sides of the story ??

(I was told the wheels did not fit a T4 as they could only get 4 bolts in)

but as I didn't hear anything further from either person, I presumed it was sorted.

Not sure what else I can do. ?
Please will the parties involved contact the mods as this was not bought to our attention past the first point of contact as neal originally stated and we will see what we can do.

Cheers

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.