VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, well the time has come where i've started thinking of selling my pride and joy on. Just wondering what you lot think its worth? I've got a price in mind but not sure if its way off the mark !! so looking for some advice.
Its an 2004 04 plate T28 174 SWB met shadow blue, 82K genuine miles mostly VW service history, Air con, elec windows & heated electric mirrors. I bought it as a std panel van then colour coded, lowered 40mm, 20" alloys, genuine VW spoiler, custom made side bars, BIG ALLY chin spoiler (before anyone passes judgement!!) custom made sportline mouth grill and the back is just ply lined and carpeted.
As far as the bodywork is concerned there are a few scrapes and scratches here and there and the worst being the near side rear wheel arch has been pushed in slightly against something (you can just about make this out in the 1st pic), with the colour being metallic most marks cant be seen unless you look really closely.
Sorry to drag this out but I figured you guys would be the best qualified people to ask the opinion of A:
thanks in advance guys and look forward to your repliesT:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Good mileage, good colour, good spec and some good mods...................I would say around the £8000-£8500 mark if its mint, but you may get more or less, the market seems a bit unstable to me at the moment, Hope it helps

·
Registered
809 Posts
Good colour, good mileage, looks in good condition for age. Value I am not sure £6500-£7500?, you could always place it on ebay with a reserve and let people fight (bid loads) over it. Lots on ebay but generally a lot of , your look a good genuine van and would I am sure attract lots of interest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
6 grand? are you mad! id snap your hand off at 6! id be asking 8, youll always find someone that cant do all that work themselves and will pay a little extra for a van that looks good.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for your replies A: I was thinking around the 8K mark looking at whats about on ebay, pistonheads etc the way I looked at it was most modded vans had massive mileage on and were 1.9's and poor spec so figured 7500 - 8k would be a pretty good price for this?? anyone wanna buy a van??

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Cheers for your replies A: I was thinking around the 8K mark looking at whats about on ebay, pistonheads etc the way I looked at it was most modded vans had massive mileage on and were 1.9's and poor spec so figured 7500 - 8k would be a pretty good price for this?? anyone wanna buy a van??
Give ya £6000 for it!!LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Hi mate have you got any pics of inside please.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi is the van still for sale. people call me mad as im getting rid of a mint splitty for a T5, i do interiors for vw's and did one for a T5 and fell in love. its got heat non leaking windows locks and you dont have to leave a week before you need to get anywhere..........!! na i do love it but if you need to get anywhere with comfort it has to be one of these bad boys.............or girls!!

www.chatfieldsvwinteriors.com

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi is the van still for sale. people call me mad as im getting rid of a mint splitty for a T5, i do interiors for vw's and did one for a T5 and fell in love. its got heat non leaking windows locks and you dont have to leave a week before you need to get anywhere..........!! na i do love it but if you need to get anywhere with comfort it has to be one of these bad boys.............or girls!!

www.chatfieldsvwinteriors.com
You are mad!!! ive always wanted a splitty just havent bought one cos they aint suitable as a daily driver unfortunately. Yes the van is for sale I havent listed it on autotrader or the bay yet, looking for hopefully looking for 8k . If you pm your email ive got some pics opn my email I can send on to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts