VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 1.9 t5 for its mot today and after having a look around underneath I came across 2 water hoses that run under the van into the plastic cowling. When I looked inside the cowling there is a block that these pipes go to but its got no cover on and it looks like a circuit board with a microchip on. I was just wondering what it was and should it have a cover on as it looks like it should. Also there is a cable and plug hanging down inside the plastic cover too thats not plugged in. Any Ideas ?
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should have got a pic but was in Mot centre up on the ramps and it will be difficult to do this now. There are 2 water hoses running to it about an inch in diameter, then these terminate into a cylinder shaped thing. Its under the passenger footwell under a plastic cover. Was just concerned as it looks like a round circuit board with a chip on, but its open to the elements and not covered up. Will try get a pic tomm but maybe difficult with the van on the ground. Thanks for the input though

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Certainly think its to do with water side of things. Just the circuit board that threw me. Ill get the jack out tomm and try take a pic. Van is only a 86 bhp commercial so theres no fancy heaters or anything

1 - 10 of 10 Posts