1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Just did the winter oil change today and next job will be the clutch, oh how i'm looking forward to that job in the cold on the drive.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Fit my new Cat 1 alarm and also the rear seats complete with Unwin rails & tracking.

Oh, and I also have some nice new floor covering to fit - I'm going to be a busy boy!!

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
It will be slam time and finish carbon bits inside re shine the front grill and reprint the footwell in the side door *<:)>

·
Registered
37 Posts
A full service inc. brake/clutch fluid change, complete the interior lights, insulate the roof lining, and that's before the turkey lunch ?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Providing all my upholstery work is completed , I've got the lower slider rail to replace on the sire door , the gapeing hole in the sill , the cracked step on the passengers side , rusty arches and bases to build for my range rover seats.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Renew my heater dials
Swap broken centre dash parts
Swap seat bases
Finish boxing in the back ready for carpet in Jan
Finish wiring in my stereo
Fit sound proofing and insulation

All of this of course is dependant on wether i get my new seats in which case every penny i was gonna spend is going Ade at http://www.superstitch-custom-interiors.co.uk/2.html and the rest will wait. Its waited 4 years what will a few more months hurt.T:

·
Registered
510 Posts
insulate and carpet the back and recover the front double again this time im making it look more like a big bucket seat to match the drivers and im going to do the bongo seat aswell if i get the time

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm off to France for Xmas in my trusty 1.9TD, La Rochelle and Bordeaux here I come!
When I get back I'm fitting my nightvision CCD reversing cameras and mirror monitor. One of the camera's is being fitted to an electric mirror motor for a bit of fun. Sad I know, but I like my gadgets!! :D
*<:)>

·
Registered
105 Posts
drive to Hull, sail to Rotterdam, pick up new Eriba, straight back for weeks camping in Ravenglass Lake District hopefully in snow*<:)>

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Took my standard inca seats out and fitted my leather seats. Still a single and a double though.
Bought myself a mig welder and I'm gonna add some plates to my autobeds r+r bed to utilise the VW tie down fixing points.
Finish insulating/boarding and carpeting.
Remove my existing stereo and fit a dvd/sat nav head unit

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'm off to France for Xmas in my trusty 1.9TD, La Rochelle and Bordeaux here I come!
When I get back I'm fitting my nightvision CCD reversing cameras and mirror monitor. One of the camera's is being fitted to an electric mirror motor for a bit of fun. Sad I know, but I like my gadgets!! :D
*<:)>
like this..........

1 - 20 of 67 Posts