VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title says really doesnt have to be a serious thing or van related something that you get worried when you cant find etc etc......, sorry too all for the whats your favorite post i have been doing but its quite interesting as there are so many diff people on here

my first is my animal flippy flops had them for about 4 years and they have been half way around the world with me theres no tread left on them and no stickers left but i love them even more so for the fact that in dominicain rep a boy went to clean them i said no so he did 1(expecting me to want the other one done) as i walked off he shouted to his friends crazy english man has one clean shoe we found it funny at the timeI:

2nd is my photo albums made from leaves as they have my adventures in them and the one thing you can never replace is photos

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
My son and my boat, EASY!!!

Well and my Mrs, our house, Anglesey, My T4, My old Truck, My old Mk1 Capri 3000gt, My old Van, My mates Boat, My mates Wife etc etc! I:I:I:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
well i suppose the missus...been together so long I'd hate to lose her down the back of the sofa...

and my shades...it takes ages to find a comfy pair that fit just right..:cool:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
my sons my parrot my dog my t4 my mk5 golf tdi 170 and my modified radio flyer and i suppose the wife in that order LOL:LOL:T:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ricky Gervais was once asked to choose three things he would remove from his burning house. He replied "my cat, my salamander and one of the twins"

He was later interviewed (on Friday Night with Jonathon Ross if I remember correctly) and asked how the twins were!

·
Registered
353 Posts
2 best things about my van... driving up high in a sick van! and how practical it is that i can have my motorcrosser, bmx and surf board in it at the same time as all my work tools and materials!

2 best things about my life, my job as its too much fun and laughing with my mates!

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
well ill count my kids as one choice and i wouldnt want them thinking i have a favorite, and i suppose secondly a good gas with a friend, cant beat it

im going to add a third otherwise ill be in deep doo-doo if she ever found out, my wife, she saved me from a life of drink and destitution, all the endless nights going out getting hammered with my mates, blowing all my wages on myself, only having to worry about myself......

hmmmmm second thoughts i think ive just talked myself out of number three! :*LOL:LOL:LOL:A:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts