VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Trying to get myself a set of alloys for my T4 but im trying to find a deal on som 17 or 18' and confused as to tyre sizes load ratings etc there are some RS8 18's for sale on ebay but i dont know if they have the correct tyres on them etc

Can anyone shed some simple light as to what i should be going for or looking out for as right now my head is a jumbled mess lol

Nick

·
Registered
190 Posts
We were looking at them rs8's on ebay yesturday and somehow we think they are a scam of some sort, if theyre the ones we where looking at, No pics ect.... Be careful buddy, you can't beat a good dealer for peace of mind.
Also there are dealers on ebay that will tell which size is best and which tyres ect.. do some homework first. I got mine from there and 17" with the right size tyres where al listed under VW T4 wheels. Hope that helps a bit.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
If you go to http://www.raceandroad.com/, you can buy any wheels and tyres for T4 on there knowing all the ratings are correct and above board. They don't sell anything not TUV approved. If you buy on ebay the wheels might be **** quality, warped or damaged in some way. You might also find your insurance is invalid.

I just bought from there, very helpful and knowledgable, wheels arriving tomorrow hopefully. In my opinion better to be safe with something that you use on your van every time you drive.

will stick pics up when on van..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts