VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I’m looking for, if possible, recommendations for somewhere to supply and fit wheels and suspension in one visit.

Suspension wise I am looking for budget/mid-range coilovers so stance/vmaxx/vanslam etc.

Wheel wise I am a fan of brands such as Bola. Also a big fan of Rotiform RSE’s.

I’m hoping for somewhere with a good reputation and a large warehouse/showroom so somewhere I can go and have a look at many options in the flesh and receive expert advice and tips. I’ll be looking at spending around £2k in total and would like somewhere that offers finance.

I live in Sunderland but am willing to travel. So far on my list I have LK Performance and Demon Tweeks although budget/mid-range coilovers appear to be minimal here.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Transporter HQ maybe. Or Tamar Wheels. Tamar are awesome but you can't realky get further away from you!

I wouldn't limit yourself to a one stop shop. Coilovers should be able to be supplied and fitted anywhere. Wheels are bought, taken toa trusted local tyre shop and fitted with boots and bangedon the van.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Transporter HQ maybe. Or Tamar Wheels. Tamar are awesome but you can't realky get further away from you!

I wouldn't limit yourself to a one stop shop. Coilovers should be able to be supplied and fitted anywhere. Wheels are bought, taken toa trusted local tyre shop and fitted with boots and bangedon the van.
Thanks. I have already looked at Tamar Wheels and they do look awesome. They tick all the boxes but like you say they probably couldn’t be further from me. The main reason I’m looking for one place to do it all is for finance options and keeping the cost all in one place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts