VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right t5 is in for paint next week and being done in candy white but my biggest problem is the wheels ??? Have layed my hands on some 20 inch khans rsc but need a refurb . But can't for the life of me think of a colour to paint them ??? Love orange and was all for it but one of my mates reackon there's already a t5 running orange wheels ??? So please please hit me with your ideas ?? And pics if possible ?? Because what little hair I have left I'm pulling out !!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers jay ! like the idea of graphite or a nice anthricite maybe in a matt finish ???? just liked the idea of something different ?? dare i say it something out there ??? like the idea of porsche jade green ??? just dont want it to look like a ice cream van !!!! ha ha

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just struggleing to find a colour that works so well ?? still not seen a photo of the other t5 with orange wheels on yet ? anyone help ?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Blacks obvious, I know! I was going to say a dark grey or a gun metal.

With white you can have any colour and it will go, but for me Im not keen on the bright coloured wheels.

what about white? Or a pale colour. Cream or something. What are you doing your interior in?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
The Audi nimbus grey is nice on wheels but I would plumb for gloss or satin black with white

·
Registered
178 Posts
I seen a white Beemer X5, with 22" aftermarket deep dish alloys with the rims colour matched and the spokes painted glossy black, it looked pretty smartT:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ha ha ha!! some one got a bit carried away i think ! im not limited on colour choice yet as the van is pretty much a blank canvas ??? apart from being done in vw candy white next week ?? the wheels going on are kahn rsc 20 inch if that helps ?? like the idea of audi grey but maybe in a matt finish ??? but alwats like to be a bit different hence the bright colour ???? what a head ache !! thought orange would look good against the white with a few subtle orange touches here and there ??? oh forgot to mention van is being fitted with air suspension feb 17 th !!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love it !!!! Think it's got to be orange !!! Was swaying towards a anthracite but after that pic I'm back to orange !

·
Registered
537 Posts
I think orange looks cool:cool:, but i've just fitted anthracite shiny wheels with very blue centre caps T:(when they need a refurb they might change colour-pale blue?) I would post a pic, but it's rather wet outside at the moment!
Happy new year!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts