VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just had a phonecall saying our van has been recovered and its waiting at the pound in bristol. It has no wheels and although i have the original steels for it, the tea leaves were not good enough to leave the wheel nuts. VW don't have 20 in stock and nowhere else sells them. If anyone in the bristol area has a spare set, or even a few to contribute, i will happily swing you a few bucks for them, and come and collect! All donations gratefully received xx

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi there i got about a dozen or so you can have for nothing just pay a couple of quid postage PM Me if youd like them

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have got some here if you want them, live in patchway bristol near to cribbs, if thats any use

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hey Donny - you live near to my mum (little stoke). I'll give you a shout next time I'm up that way. There's someone around little stoke/braydon ave in a green t4 that hooted and waved as he drove past - know him?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Donny, have you got a full set (20)? Snowman and I will be forever grateful and will certainly swing a couple of pints your way.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i have defo got four for each wheel but i have a big tin with loads in so i might be able to make a full set

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Donny - you live near to my mum (little stoke). I'll give you a shout next time I'm up that way. There's someone around little stoke/braydon ave in a green t4 that hooted and waved as he drove past - know him?
i have seen him about but i dont know him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts