VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offered the following (I'm cutting and pasting the info from the email) and wondered if anyone can confirm if they can go straight on to my 51 plate 2.5tdi t4?

ORIGINAL 15” VW 5 STUD 122 PCD ALLOY WHEELS AND GOOD 205/60/16 TYRES

He wants a 150 for 'em, which seems good?!

Novice here so apologies if these kinds of queries are getting dull

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that - I thought it was all too good to be true!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have queried with him, waiting for a reply... so if they are 112, I'm all good, get em on and off I go?

·
Registered
961 Posts
"ORIGINAL 15” VW 5 STUD 122 PCD ALLOY WHEELS AND GOOD 205/60/16 TYRES"

might be being picky - is there a typo with the tyre size - 205/60/16?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wondered that too - I tend to think its probably me getting it wrong when it comes to van stuff though. Like I said, am waiting for the selller to respond to query. These are the wheels

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy days - he's just confirmed 15" wheels , 112 PCD, with 15" tyres (2 dunlop, 2 other) in good nick - £150 sounds good to me! Cheers for your time, guys!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Nice one! wouldnt mind them myself........ the rubber on 18's is just too thinly painted on!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I'm new to this and don't wanna go putting big rims and dropping til I'm sure what I need - its my everyday ride so its gotta be poractical... also £150 on alloys with tyres to replace the standard steels is alot easier to get past than a new set of 17s with the rubber etc!

·
Registered
961 Posts
out of interest........ would you be looking to get rid of your steelies..... and what sort of tread is on them...?

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Emmett
They are standard passat alloys and are worth more than that all day long T: Will fit like a glove..
Bargain :ILU:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
out of interest........ would you be looking to get rid of your steelies..... and what sort of tread is on them...?
Will give you a shout when I've switched 'em over, Graham

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Emmett
They are standard passat alloys and are worth more than that all day long T: Will fit like a glove..
Bargain :ILU:
Thats what I like to hear, Kieran!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked them up this evening - they're gonna look great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts