VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your looking for some steel adapters or spacers get in touch. Made to a very high standard and far cheaper than the ones on ebay. Pm me what you want and I'll give you a price including postage, unless you want to collect of course. With regards to the step bars, they are made from steel and can be powder coated atan extra cost. Any colour, any diameter. Get in touch.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are these stainless?

:ILU:
They aren't stainless I'm afraid. Steel or ally. Out of the 2 I would recomend the steel ones but the choice is yours. I don't want to go and buy a load of stainles unless I know its going to be used. If there were enough people interested in them then I would make them. Any feedback on that guys would be great.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
They aren't stainless I'm afraid. Steel or ally. Out of the 2 I would recomend the steel ones but the choice is yours. I don't want to go and buy a load of stainles unless I know its going to be used. If there were enough people interested in them then I would make them. Any feedback on that guys would be great.
i would choose ally..

are these hubcentric..

prices please mate...feel free to pm on single or bulk buys of 10mm and 20mm..cheers si.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
might be interested in some powder coated black ones, have you a price for steps and bars, not sure which i want.
cheers ann

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Regarding the step bars, are they steps or bars? got a photo of the desing you have?
I should be making the first few at the end of the week, all beeing well. I'll put up pictures as soon as They're finished. They are just straight bars, sealed solid at each end with two brackets on each. With regards to the brackets, how would people like them to be attached? I was thinking of using the holes that are all ready at the bottom of the swing arms a the rear and to the similar box section at the front. Not sure how the mot technictian would look at that though. A friend of mine tells me he has drilled through the sills and bolted his on to them. I'm not so sure though!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The response I have had has just been amazing, cheers guys. As there as been so many orders I think I would do well to shop around for the materials I am going to use most, getting a better price and keeping the price down for people that want to buy them. I did tell some of you that I would have a quote today and that I do but I think I can get it down a bit yet. I hope this is ok and no-one is in a mad hurry for stuff. If you guy's don't mind, I should have a fixed price for items by the end of the week.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steel, 26mm adapters going from 112 to 130(vw to porsche fitment) wit a central bore of 57mm = 100 pounds for 4 + postage, unless you'd rather collect.

PM me if you want to order some of these as I should have a few sets ready by the end of the week, providing I'm not swamped at work.

Sorry about the delay on side bars guys, just my wheels have got tyres on now so the spacers have priority. I should be making up some swb bars next week. 56"x3".

I'll try and get some lwb bars made up next week too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi,
How much for eight of 5x120 to 5x112 adaptors, plus adaptor bolts, with delivery, ... so I can try and fit some surplus BMW wheels to a T4?
Preferably as thin as possible as not to throw out the ET's too much?!
Cheers bud...
Robert

·
Registered
1 Posts
iv been looking at side bars and an A-frame for my 96 t4 but i can only find them in chrome finish. my rims are being re-furbd in brushed ally and id love them all to match.. any ideas or prices. pics would be nice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts