VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning all..matt here from newcastle staffs..ive won a set of 18inch range rover vouge alloys on ebay..in great condition..what will i need to do to fit them to my t4 lwb 2.4d..any help would be great..happy t4rin

·
Registered
242 Posts
As above the stud pattern on those wheels is different to the t4. To fit them you will need a set of pcd adapters to go from 5x112 to 5x120. You might need to check the offset of the wheel as well as the adapters could space the wheel out of the arch.

Have you got more detail on the sizing? Offset and width?

·
Registered
751 Posts
ive won a set of 18inch range rover vouge alloys on ebay..in great condition..what will i need to do to fit them to my t4 lwb 2.4d..any help would be great.
As said you will need adaptors.
They're ET57 so 20mm adaptors....H&R ones cost £130 per pair!
Range Rover stud conversion kit required.......about £70.
A set of load rated tyres required.....approx £250

If they're the 22 quid alloys it's a good job because they're going to turn out to be very expensive T4 alloys! I:

·
Registered
633 Posts
good morning all..matt here from newcastle staffs..ive won a set of 18inch range rover vouge alloys on ebay..in great condition..what will i need to do to fit them to my t4 lwb 2.4d..any help would be great..happy t4rin
As above posts they are a pain to fit, maybe sell them on in a local paper saving eBay fees and posting etc or a 4x4 forum and buy a set of wheels with 5 x112 stud pattern as it will save a load of grief and £ T:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do and lets see some pics of the van T:

Dave

·
Registered
724 Posts
Will fit a T5 with a stud conversion, not worth the hassle on a T4, its a popular option for T5 alloy wheels.

Soooo many wheels listed on ebay as fitting both T4 and T5 but they don't as they are different PCD.

Keep them till the spring then sell on is my suggestion, you might not loose outI:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts