VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,017 Posts
Not sure on this new format as I can't find jack...

·
Special Rapporteur
8,546 Posts
I guess one positive thing is that at least they have recognised that they have cocked it up - yesterday that "Full Forum List" link took you to a page which had no links to the T5 or T6 sections at all.

It would have been more professional to actually test it before going live to see if the layout made sense, but perhaps I'm expecting too much...

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Having used it for a couple of days now and the permissions being sorted so all existing categories are now displaying its growing on me. Positives are it now has a search function that actually works and you can now upload pics without using 3rd parties

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I can't find any photos in the gallery I had, and they have also disappeared from the threads I added then to.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
JC - if you go to 'my profile' and then look down the list till you see 'profile posts' and 'latest activity' etc you can click right and eventually you will find 'media' .

Dont like the new set up , real hard to navigate, adverts in the middle of posts etc etc .
What are the facebook forums like ?

·
140 DSG Shuttle SE full Camper
2,107 Posts
I eventually found pictures now gallery Thursday night, has anyone found 'Classifieds' or have they gone to the wall? At least the Dark Mode is a positive.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts