VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me is is TODAY!!A:A:T:T:
Got two weeks off then the whole of the crimbo/new year week too.
Just over 3 weeks in total. :D

How about you?

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
I don't:(
In my first year self employed,so as a plumber hoping for freezing weather and loads of call outs then I can have the summer off!yeah right:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Xmas eve 3pm back again 3pm Tue eve....not much of a break but better than some...*<:)>

·
Registered
434 Posts
The kids break up next friday and can't work out why I have to carry on working... :* but I am taking 22nd Dec through to 2nd Jan which is a really good break, I know I'm very lucky to be able to take so long but its not a moment too soon, its been a pig of a year workwise. Here's hoping 2012 will be much better

·
Registered
123 Posts
Next friday for me, counting down the days :D
God how i want to get out of college, but i now it will be the same when i go out to work :(

Bring on christmas *<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Good question.....Hopefully 23rd - 4th. unless any call outs from existing trade. the joys of working for your self*<:)>

I count my self lucky, theres alot of folk working hard trying to keep their jobs and those out of work too.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'll be working half day on the 22nd (all of 3 hrs hopefully not 4) then off to the social club for a few free pints and a buffet courtesy of the company, and then dont go back till the 2nd. :D

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I'm unemployed so technically I broke up for easter, summer and xmas in one go! Still, no meither about getting the days off that I want....*<:)>

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
12 hour Day 23rd & 24th Dec

12 hour Night 25th & 26th Dec

12 hour Day 30th & 31st Dec

12 hour Day 1st & 2nd Jan

But then again, take early redundancy first week in February when 58 with lump sum, and either, just retire early, or find a few hours part-time, then wait for lump sum at 60 plus pension, then wait for 65 for the Old Git pension.

Could take leave from 17th January, therefore only actually 16 more shifts to do, so am currently on The Biggest Wind Down You've Ever Seen. Yaba Daba Doo . . . . . . .LOL: LOL: LOL:

Sorted !!

·
Registered
769 Posts
12 hour day Christmas Day!

12 hour day Boxing Day!

Then 2 x 12 hour night shifts!

:(

Third Christmas in a row too! :*

:blghsy:

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Break up on 23rd back on the 3rd

I've got 5days annual leave still to take but I've got a contract to finish so I've got to carry them over:(

More time off next year though:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts