VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for these and am having trouble locating a triple seat/bed with integral belts, pref post 2010 to add to my van. they seem to be sold in sets of 5 seats or not have the 4 rails that are necessary to put them in.
Is anyone taking theirs out? please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
I bought my rear triple seat from a gumtree ad, unused and a give away price but bought double rails from the polish t5 sellers who advertise on eBay, although I bought mine directly from them, used set with bolts and all the trim pieces etc. then bought brackets for the underneath of van from tps.
The polish connection can be contacted: [email protected]
Brilliant service and fast delivery, but if you buy direct you have no buying protection remember so it's upto you on that one. They offered to list rails on eBay for me but would have been more money so I took a chance.
If you're not going to fit yourself though, speak to Colin, he offers a complete service and will help you with all your requirements and can explain the process inc sorting the floor out etc.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Plenty of seats only on eBay, I saw the 2 middle row seats yesterday with the rails for £900 istr.
As said above oxfordT5 is a good bet too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were they T5 caravelle with sliders? Can you share the link? Thanks. None of the ones I saw had rails on questioning or they were kombi seats that don't slide. Thanks for all your answers guys.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought a complete Caravelle rear, comprising rear bench, 2 swivel seats, the rails, floor and table, from Tigertaz on ebay. Everything was brand new. He's based in Wrexham. Then had everything installed by Colin at Oxford T5.
It's totally transformed my van.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Were they T5 caravelle with sliders? Can you share the link? Thanks. None of the ones I saw had rails on questioning or they were kombi seats that don't slide. Thanks for all your answers guys.
If you're asking me, yea, Caravelle seat and double rails in mine.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If talking to me, then I found the link, my mistake though, £1395 they were, but includes the rails, the seats, the carpet, the table and step covers. All new too.
Here's the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291117809936

·
Registered
30 Posts
ive got a set of short wheel base rails if you like .. full size swb double rails ...I bought them from the polish dudes about 3 months ago want the same money for the tme 650

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Seats about a grand ,£400 for the rails off ebay not including the end caps, tie downs and bolts which I bought direct off VW .The step and light were also purchased off vw .This is not a cheap job but will transform your van ,very very comfy .You have to do the leg work chasing these seats most good conversion companies will fit these but dont have the time to start looking round getting the parts from all over the place ,if you see some snap them up right away .Be prepared to travel and dont give up T:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the sugestions, I think I may have located some either from Chesterfiled or Evesham with the help of your comments. I wish there was a 'like' button on this forum as in facebook. Love the conversion, hope mine will look half as plush.

Its good tofind out that people are kee to help a fellow converter T:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thanks for all the sugestions, I think I may have located some either from Chesterfiled or Evesham with the help of your comments. I wish there was a 'like' button on this forum as in facebook. Love the conversion, hope mine will look half as plush.

Its good tofind out that people are kee to help a fellow converter T:
No problem ,and thanks for the comments on my van T: the work carried out on my van was done by T4life I am lucky as they are local to me but would be worth the travel for yourself .
Anymore help contact me anytime .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts