VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am in the process of insulating my van and have managed to break a few of these clips holding the cross pieces that overlap the Grey ceiling sheets (hope this makes sense).
Can anyone tell me what they are called and where i would get some from.

Thanks guys :ILU:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts