VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time last year i was searching to find a T4 looking on usual places Ebay, Gumtree, PistonHeads.....finally bought one end of the Summer......like probably everybody else thats got a T4 or T5 i still look to see whats about to give me ideas for my bus and drool over the pics.....is it me or does there seem to be not very many T4's about any more.....are people keeping hold of them?....Or are they starting to become rare......i wonder how long it will be until they become as rare as Bays/splitties.
:)

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
I feel they are becoming increasingly popular so consequently it's becoming more difficult to source a really good one for reasonable money I:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Ive seen loads for sale bud (cheap too) , even more for sale with this lez lark ! will be many many years yet before they become rare , a nice low milage T4 with camper conversion was for sale just down the road from me £1600 - was real nice too

Hows your van getting on by the way?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive seen loads for sale bud (cheap too) , even more for sale with this lez lark ! will be many many years yet before they become rare , a nice low milage T4 with camper conversion was for sale just down the road from me £1600 - was real nice too

Hows your van getting on by the way?
Hi mate Happy new year to you.......van's got some christmas presents this year Dash Tidy, cab mat, gearstick extender & a table.......got mole to drill a hole in my floor i wasnt brave enough......really like your white side bars they look great.....i really would love to get some chrome ones but there further down my wish list and ill need to save some pennies just ordered a clutch braket....im gonna upload some pics soon and join team white.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hi mate Happy new year to you.......van's got some christmas presents this year Dash Tidy, cab mat, gearstick extender & a table.......got mole to drill a hole in my floor i wasnt brave enough......really like your white side bars they look great.....i really would love to get some chrome ones but there further down my wish list and ill need to save some pennies just ordered a clutch braket....im gonna upload some pics soon and join team white.

Cheers
Andy
Happy new year to you bud T: sounds like your van is all coming together nicely, side bars make a big difference and loving them in white ! Be nice to see some pictures of your progress. We should meet up sometime with mole and get some pictures up for the forum :ILU:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts