VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just seen one on ebay mate. Starting at £100.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lovely jublee Thor.

Just been on to the dealers for a price and this is what i got back;

The price of the parts would come to £471.86 inc vat but that excludes the spraying of the bumper and trims and also excludes the fitting.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lovely jublee Thor.

Just been on to the dealers for a price and this is what i got back;

The price of the parts would come to £471.86 inc vat but that excludes the spraying of the bumper and trims and also excludes the fitting.
I bought mine from a VW dealer and didn't pay anything like that!! Don't remember exactly how much but I didn't get any of the grills. I used the existing fixing from the standard transporter bumper. Have a look on ebay for the corner bits thats where I got mine from. Lower grill from vanworx I think for £70 ish and am now looking for the top grill. Just haven't decided on which one yet.

My mate is a sprayer by trade in Swindon and he sprayed mine and fitted the spoiler. So if your anywhere near there he would be able to sort that for you.

All which Looks the biz I think

Also, not sure if the colour of your van I have this for sale

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cheers Wiganlatic,

Yeah still a work in progress. But the 'velle bumper makes a massive difference, as does the spoiler (either vanworks or now I think about it van-x. It was one of the 2).

If your willing to take your time, the corner inserts etc will come up on ebay at a really decent price!!! Hope that if you have bid on the ebay one you get it at a good price. Let me know how it goes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts