VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly question but pretty new to it all.........

Please can you direct me to places where I can search for T4's campers/caravelles to buy (besides just ebay!)

I've looked at preloved, a couple of conversion companies, just wondered if there were any forums or a section on this forum that I'm blinded from!

Cheers,

Chris

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Chris,

We bought our first (and current) T4 after finding it on the classifieds here.
I paid my £10 subscription to the site though as I was asking more and more questions and getting more and more free advice. Thought it was good karma to do so.

Can't remember whether I'd paid up when looking at the classifieds or not though?

Also spent time trawling ebay but found it pretty depressing - you can never get an accurate idea of something without seeing it in the flesh and made too many trips to look at junk when we were promised good things.

In the end, we found our van on here, got good advice, made some new pals and kept in touch with the guy we bought it from - he's recently converted it for us.

I guess you need to keep on looking - the right van will pop up when you least expect itT:

·
Registered
396 Posts
i spent a few depressing months looking at the internet then decided to get off my rear and travel around a few second hand van dealers. got lucky the 3rd place i went to ( www.millbridgemotorcompany.co.uk ). don't bother trusting the websites of these places as they don't seem to update that often...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
If you go to Autotrader.co.uk you'll find Caravelles but if you click the link for Vantrader at the top of their page you'll find lots of T4 vans for sale :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts