VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my little one I due in June and and I plan on going camping quite regularly next summer. I was just wondering what you lot done when it came down to sleeping arrangements!

Just after some do's n donts really

Jay

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
We had a Dora The Explorer airbed with built in sleeping bag that was a perfect fit on the floor at the bottom of the bed but now she is 3 i have made a cab bed over the front seats.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't plan on getting pop up roof think ill have her sleeping in between us on the RNR till she gets 2 big and ill have to come up with another plan!

·
Registered
548 Posts
So no pop top. You need to get yourself a front seat sleeping platform (sorry cant remember the correct name.

They fit from window sill to window sill. Then have the child's blow up bed with sleeping bag, this will work a treat as the blow up beds have anti roll sides so the child can not roll off.

Hope that helps and think it is your only solution after out growing your bed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I make these for forum members give me a shout if you are interested in one , my little one loves hers as do many others that have had them off me.Ive been doing them in various colours both for T4 and T5 .hope this gives you some idea .Give me plenty of warning if you want one cheersT:
Yer it will be for a t4 how much do you charge? I've seen them on eBay.

I'm in Afghanistan till September so won't be for a while yet any how.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts